I am a research and instruction librarian at Wellesley College, where I work primarily with interdisciplinary departments and programs. In my free time, I write, make zines, craft, and volunteer with the Boston Radical Reference Collective. My Ph.D. is from the department of Comparative Studies at Ohio State University, and I’m currently turning my dissertation into a book. I live in Somerville, Massachusetts.
My professional interests include:
- Critical pedagogy and library instruction
- Queer grassroots archives – methodologies and practices
- Libraries as makerspaces; libraries as agents in participatory learning & culture; zine libraries (print + digital)
- Feminist & anti-racist knowledge production/research in digital contexts
- Assistive technologies and information access for people with disabilities
- Student engagement with research across the academic experience (e.g., student life, study abroad, social justice activism, service learning)